Thanks for dropping by our website. Our website content is for your general information and use only. It may change from time to time.
- The information on our website is designed to be a general guide. You should take specific advice about your own situation before acting on any general advice given. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- Please check the service/product descriptions before purchasing and make sure they suit your requirements. Our Terms of Business for the supply of goods and services are available separately.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. All of it is someone’s copyright. You may not copy or use all or part of the design or content of this site without our written permission. You can apply for this permission by emailing us letting us know exactly what you want to copy and why.
- You are only authorised to:
- browse the site
- contact us using the contact forms
- comment on blogs (where commenting is permitted) subject to moderation.
- You must not attempt to distribute viruses, malware or other harmful code, send multiple requests for access and files to the point of overwhelming our server, attempt to distribute spam or unsolicited material via our site, or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our server, accounts, or networks.
- When sharing a link to our site you must not suggest we promote or endorse any other business, product, or service, unless we have published that we do or you have obtained permission in writing form us to do this.
- This website may also include links to other websites. They do not automatically signify that we endorse those websites. If you follow those links, our privacy and cookie policies (if any) cease to apply.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We hope you find our website useful and helpful, and we always welcome comments as to how we may improve it.